DM's GURPS Page
This site contains original resources for the
role-playing game. GURPS is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games.|
This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games. It is presented in
accordance with the SJ Games' online policy.
Complete What's New List.
The Reject Files
Articles written by me and rejected by Pyramid!
Adventures and Adventure Seeds
- Dino Park is a fully developed one-shot adventure for a present-day campaign. The full adventure, with detailed GM's information is available.
- A series of adventure seeds, ranging from brief ideas to semi-developed plots.
- Zeppelins in GURPS, a discussion on using airships in games and adventures. Includes historical, modern, ultra-tech, and fantasy Zeppelin options.
- Discussion of radio range determination, using more realistic physics than the system given in GURPS Vehicles, Second Edition. Includes a complete replacement radio system.
- Realistic planet temperatures for Space campaigns.
- Atmospheric pressure at any altitude.
- Reaction mass calculations, including power and reaction mass required, and trip times using reaction drives for spaceships.
- Calculations for Bussard Ramjets, including acceleration, threshold velocity, and braking formulae.
- Discussion of space ship drives, using the above reaction mass calculations to design physically realistic ship drive and power systems.
Last updated: Wednesday, 07 October, 2020; 14:20:59 PDT.
Copyright © 1990-2020, David Morgan-Mar. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by: DreamHost