DM's GURPS Page
This site contains original resources for the
role-playing game. GURPS is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games.|
This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games. It is presented in
accordance with the SJ Games' online policy.
News: 27 Jun 2002.
The first chapter of the Demesnes campaign log is up!
Complete What's New List.
The Reject Files
Articles written by me and rejected by Pyramid!
Adventures and Adventure Seeds
- Dino Park is a fully developed
one-shot adventure for a present-day campaign. The full adventure,
with detailed GM's information is available.
- A series of adventure seeds, ranging from
brief ideas to semi-developed plots.
- Zeppelins in GURPS, a discussion on using airships in games and adventures.
Includes historical, modern, ultra-tech, and fantasy Zeppelin options.
- Discussion of radio range determination, using more realistic physics than the
system given in GURPS Vehicles, Second Edition. Includes a complete replacement radio system.
- Realistic planet temperatures for Space campaigns.
- Atmospheric pressure at any altitude.
- Reaction mass calculations, including power
and reaction mass required, and trip times using reaction drives for spaceships.
- Calculations for Bussard Ramjets, including
acceleration, threshold velocity, and braking formulae.
- Discussion of space ship drives, using the
above reaction mass calculations to design physically realistic ship drive and power systems.
Last updated: Friday, 22 February, 2013; 15:02:32 PST.
Copyright © 1990-2013, David Morgan-Mar. email@example.com
Hosted by: DreamHost